- All the Councillors , elected under Distinguished Senator Rochas Okorocha as governor , from May 29, 2011 to May 28, 2019 , are still intact. Not one of them, has left the Rescue Mission political family. This is our earnest or candid claim and we would like to be challenged or contradicted.
- The elected Councillors under Okorocha , are all grassroot politicians and they have been waiting for instructions , from the head or leadership of the political family to know the way to go. They are disciplined people, who believe in a course and not those who meander. Or, who are in the business of meandering.
- So, none of them had signed or would sign to endorse any candidate, either for the governorship , the Senate or for any other position, without first , hearing from the leadership of the Rescue Mission political family. We know ourselves. When the time comes, both insiders and onlookers, would know where we are going. The Councillors in question have remained united for a purpose. Not for endowment.
- In other words, the report of Councillors elected under Okorocha endorsing an aspirant for the Senate, was totally false and those behind the f story knew that, they were lying.
- At this juncture, we challenge those behind the laughable claim to publish any elected Councillor under Okorocha , who signed to endorse any aspirant or candidate, including the aspirant they mentioned .
- lt is on record that, in lmo today , Okorocha has the most formidable, trusted and united Political family, that is ever ready for election at any given time. Not disjointed political family that is populated by appointment seekers . Such people are on transit. They are, ” To whom it may concern politicians”.
- We also want to say that, Okorocha is the Presidential aspirant to beat in APC . And there is no reason for him to ” secretly pick pdp nomination forms”.
- Okorocha is the only aspirant in the South, who has all it takes to win the 2023 Presidential election for APC. He is a Nigerian with the needed clout . Not anyhow aspirant.
- Those behind all these invidious stories know the fact. And the fact is that, Okorocha is standing very strong and tall , with regard to the APC Presidential ticket and winning the 2023 Presidency for APC. QED or do we say, SIMPLICITA.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we want to say and categorically too that, the story of APC, can not be told without Okorocha being mentioned as one of the core founders of the party and the man who brought it to South East, when those enjoying the party today, were not there .
- So, trying to use blackmail to push Okorocha out of APC, won’t work.
- Okorocha left as lmo Governor on May 28, 2019. More than three years now. Yet, in lmo today, people wake up every day to remember Okorocha, including those we see as imaginary opponents. Okorocha has become an lnstitution and there is nothing anybody can do about that.
No one curses who God has blessed. lt’s scriptural.
Sam Onwuemeodo (Special Adviser on media, to the former governor of lmo state and Senator , Representing lmo West senatorial Distric).